[TUTORIAL] Lockpicking ...

Ir em baixo

[TUTORIAL] Lockpicking ...

Mensagem  Admin em Sab Jun 19, 2010 9:58 pm

hi guys another useful tutorial "At least for me"
Hope you like it, although I naum be the creator of it ... plus at least one else needs to be googling ...

Lockpicking:

Q: How do I upo my lockpicking?
A: You will gain five points of max lockpicking (Ex: I'll have 245, lvl 240 lockpicking), with the maximum of 350

Q: How do I "open things?"
A: First you have to learn the skill of a rogue trainer. This becomes possible at lvl 16. You will need a Thieves' Tools, which you can buy, or else make a sequence of question that's going to give you the coach to train lockpicking, giving the item from grace.
Once you have the skill, it must meet the general tab in your spellbook. You can drag this skill like any other to facilitate their use.
There are two ways to "open" things. Clicking the right on the objects you wish to open locks, chests and etc. (even at those boxes that you drops from mobs) and you can open the boxes for his friends in the trade pessa so he put her in the trade and to pessa him to open (of course always the need to level Repect to open)

Q: Where do I train my lockpicking?
A: The short answer everywhere. I was not very accurate? Then I go into details. You will like to get a coffee.

Cases have different tier levels of skill they are different;
lockboxes;
footlockers;
strongboxes;
Junkbox;
or whatever.

The way and find the right level of boxes for you to upload your skill.

Feeling comfortable?

From 1-75

Alliance:

The 75 / 1 tier levels are a great walk. To get the quest Redridge Rendezvous you be sent to Lakeshire. Will have a dwarf who tell you to go up Alther's Mill to open a box and retrieve an item for him. L When you get to go find a box with a point interrogaao quest, full of smaller boxes around it. The quest box will be red and should be open for you, take time to train your skill up to level 75 - 100.

Horde

Note that the horde and ally will always be a situaao similar. Horde Quest you go to a ship that is in the Merchant Coast, south of Ratched. Similar to the Ally she will also have boxes that spawn fast, upe until the 75-100 here.

The following levels can be obtained in several ways.

My favorite and "stealing" of mobs. All humanoids mobs, tirandos most animals, may be getting money stolen, or Junkbox otros items (most of these items be garbage or Intes to be sold). If you are "stealing" mobs the same level that you, the boxes will be dropped from the level possible for you to open and gain levels.

Here is a table:

Box Level - Level of Mob - Require Skill Level

Battered Junkbox - lvl 20-30 mobs - Skill 50 to 125
Worn Junkbox - lvl 30-40 mobs - Skill 75 to 150
Sturdy Junkbox - lvl 40-50 mobs - Skill 175 to 250
Heavy Junkbox - lvl 50-60 mobs - Skill 250 to 300

PS.: All the skill level and so this guide based on the theory that every 25 levels a alteraao difficulty. This theory is not confirmed.

If that does not work talk to your coach. In the first dialogue to come to the opao "Where Can I go to Improve my lockpicking?" (Where can I upload my lockpicking?). This can be very useful, but sometimes the coach can send you to places far distant that dificultao upload. I think it's easier to be based here in the guide to follow the coach's quest, since besides everything they are annoying.

Anyway, here is the sequence that the coach going to send you:

Map - Level - Place more specifically

Hillsbrad Foothills - From 95 at the 160 - Durnholde Keep
Redridge Mountains - From 90 at the 165 - Lake Everstill
Ashenvale Forest - From 75 at the 150 - Zoram Strand
Stonetalon Mountains - From 115 at the 190 - Windershear Crag
Wetlands - From 90 at the 165 - Murloc Camps, Inland
Wetlands - From 110 at the 185 - Murloc Camps, Coastal
Desolace - From 150 at the 225 - Sar'Theris Strand (near the northwestern coast)
Badlands - From 175 at the 275 - Angor Fortress
Swamp of Sorrows - From 175 at the 250 - Pool of Tears
Searing Gorge - From 200 at the 300 - Slag Pit
Tanaris - From 225 at the 300 - Lost Rigger Cove
Azshara - From 235 at the 300 - Bay of Storms
Eastern Plaguelands - From 250 at the 305 - Tyr's Hand
Zangarmarsh - From 305 at the 350 - Feralfen Village (Note: This going to become yellow at 310, then I suggest you continue uploading up to 325 v and then to Nagrand.)
Nagrand - From 325 at the 350 - Kil'sorrow Fortress

PS.: Once again the numbers forum based on the theory of 25 skill points per level; informaoes use these only as a guide to p does not follow the letter.

You will also encounter doors on your travels. These can be used to improve your lockpicking, but they all care has respawn cooldown;
You can only gain a skill point every 20 minutes (the doors). Skill required:

Porta - Level Needed - specifically Port

Gnomeregan - Level required 150 - Workshop Door
Scarlet Monastery - Level required 175 - Armoury and Cathedral
Scholomance - Required Level 285
Stratholme Gates - Required Level 300
Blackrock Depths - Level required - Doors and Shadowforge
Searing Gorge - Required Level - Gate
Dire Maul Doors - Required Level 300

Of course, that these instantiate be full of humanoid mobs, then you can take advantage of that already opened the door and go into stealth for "pickpockear" all that you see, enjoy and use your lockpcking all I can, and if necessary , faa again.

Admin
Admin

Ver perfil do usuário http://wow2010.forumeiro.net

[TUTORIAL] LOCKPICKING...

Mensagem  Admin em Sab Jun 19, 2010 10:00 pm

E ai pessoal mais um Tutorial util "Pelo menos pra mim"
Espero que gostem, apesar de naum ser eu o criador dele...mais pelo menos ninguem mais precisa ficar procurando no Google...

Lockpicking:

P: Como eu upo meu lockpicking?
R: Voc� ira ganhando 5 pontos do maximo de lockpicking (Ex: estou lvl 240 terei 245 de lockpicking), tendo o maximo de 350

P: Como eu "abro as coisas"?
R: Primeiro voce ter� que aprender a skill em um treinador de rogue. Isso se tornar� possivel no lvl 16. Voce ira precisar de um Thieves' Tools, que voce pode comprar, ou entao fazer uma sequencia de quest's que o treinador ir� te dar para treinar lockpicking, dando o item de gra�a.
Depois que voce tiver a skill, ela dever� se encontrar no seu spellbook na tab geral. Voce pode arrastar essa skill como qualquer outra para facilitar o seu uso.
Existem 2 jeitos de "abrir" coisas. Clicando com o direito nos objetos que se deseja abrir como fechaduras, baus e etc (at� mesmo aquelas caixinhas que voce dropa de mobs) e voce pode abrir essa caixinhas para seus amigos no trade pessa para que ele coloque ela no trade e pessa para que ele a abra (claro sempre respeintando a necessidade de nivel para abrir)

P: Aonde eu treino meu lockpicking ?
R: A resposta mais curta � em todo lugar. Nao fui muito preciso ? Depois eu entro em mais detalhes. Voce vai gostar de pegar um caf�.

Caixas diferentes tem leveis de skill diferente estes sao;
lockboxes;
footlockers;
strongboxes;
junkboxes;
ou tanto faz.

O jeito e achar o nivel de caixas certo para voce upar sua skill.

Sentindo-se confortavel ?

Do 1 - 75

Alliance:

Os 75 primeiros leveis sao uma grande caminhada. Ao come�ar a quest Redridge Rendezvous voce ser� mandado para Lakeshire. Vai ter um anao que te mandar� ir ate Alther's Mill para abrir uma caixa e recuperar um item para ele. Quando voce chegar l� ir� achar uma caixa com um ponto de interroga�ao de quest, lotada de caixas menores em volta. A caixa da quest sera vermelha e dever� ser aberta por voce, aproveite para treinar sua skill ate o level 75 - 100.

Horde

Note que a horda e ally sempre estarao numa situa�ao parecida. Quest da horda voce ir� para um navio dos que fica em Merchant Coast, sul de Ratched. Parecida com a da Ally ela tambem tera caixas que tem spawn rapido, upe ate o 75 - 100 aqui.

Os niveis a seguir podem ser obtidos de diversas formas.

O meu favorito e "roubando" dos mobs. Todos mobs humanoids, tirandos os mais animais, podem ser roubados pegando dinheiro, junkboxes ou otros itens (a maioria desses itens ser� lixo ou intes para serem vendidos). Se voce estiver "roubando" mobs do mesmo nivel que voce, as boxes dropadas serao do nivel possivel para voce abrir e ganhar niveis.

Aqui vai um tabela:

Nivel da caixa - Nivel do Mob - Nivel de Skill Requirido

Battered Junkboxes - lvl 20-30 mobs - Skill 50 to 125
Worn Junkboxes - lvl 30-40 mobs - Skill 75 to 150
Sturdy Junkboxes - lvl 40-50 mobs - Skill 175 to 250
Heavy Junkboxes - lvl 50-60 mobs - Skill 250 to 300

PS.: Todos o nivel e skill deste guia s�o baseados na teoria que a cada 25 niveis a uma altera�ao na dificuldade. Essa teoria nao e confirmada.

Se isso nao funcionar fale com o seu treinador. No primeiro dialogo ir� ter a op�ao "Where can I go to improve my lockpicking?" (Aonde eu posso upar meu lockpicking?). Isso pode ser muito util, mas o treinador as vezes pode te mandar para lugares muito longes que dificultao upar. Creio que seja mais facil se basear aqui no guia do que seguir as quest do treinador, ja que alem de tudo elas sao irritantes.

De qualquer jeito, aqui sera a sequencia que o treinador ir� manda para voc�:

Mapa - Nivel - Lugar mais especificamente

Hillsbrad Foothills - Do 95 at� o 160 - Durnholde Keep
Redridge Mountains - Do 90 at� o 165 - Lake Everstill
Ashenvale Forest - Do 75 at� o 150 - Zoram Strand
Stonetalon Mountains - Do 115 at� o 190 - Windershear Crag
Wetlands - Do 90 at� o 165 - Murloc Camps, Inland
Wetlands - Do 110 at� o 185 - Murloc Camps, Coastal
Desolace - Do 150 at� o 225 - Sar'Theris Strand (Perto da costa noroest)
Badlands - Do 175 at� o 275 - Angor Fortress
Swamp of Sorrows - Do 175 at� o 250 - Pool of Tears
Searing Gorge - Do 200 at� o 300 - Slag Pit
Tanaris - Do 225 at� o 300 - Lost Rigger Cove
Azshara - Do 235 at� o 300 - Bay of Storms
Eastern Plaguelands - Do 250 at� o 305 - Tyr's Hand
Zangarmarsh - Do 305 at� o 350 - Feralfen Village (Note: Esse ir� se tornar amarelo no 310, ent�o sugiro que voce continue upando ate o 325 e depois v� para Nagrand.)
Nagrand - Do 325 at� o 350 - Kil'sorrow Fortress

PS.: Mais uma vez os numeros for�o baseados na teoria do 25 pontos de skill por level; use essas informa�oes somente como um guia nao siga ao p� da letra.

Voc� tambem ira encontra portas nas suas viajens. Essas podem ser usadas para melhorar seu lockpicking, mas cuidado todas elas tem cooldown de respawn;
voce so podera ganhar um ponto de skill a cada 20 minutos (nas portas). Skill necessario:

Porta - Nivel Necessario - Porta especificamente

Gnomeregan - Nivel necessario 150 - Workshop Door
Scarlet Monastery - Nivel necessario 175 - Armoury and Cathedral
Scholomance - Nivel necessario 285
Stratholme Gates - Nivel necessario 300
Blackrock Depths - Nivel necessario - Doors and Shadowforge
Searing Gorge - Nivel necessario - Gate
Dire Maul Doors - Nivel necessario 300

Claro, que essas instacias estar�o lotadas de mobs humanoides, entao voce pode aproveitar que j� abriu a porta e entrar em stealth para "pickpockear" todos que voce ver, aproveite e use seu lockpcking em tudo que puder, e se for necessario, fa�a de novo.

Admin
Admin

Ver perfil do usuário http://wow2010.forumeiro.net

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: